1. Holding of the competition “Rosglavpivo” is broadening of the market options for Russian brewers and creation of the competition platform. As an organizer of BevialeMoscow, the company N?rnbergMesse is happy that awarding of winners will take place within the exhibition. We wish all brewers – participants of the competition great success and invite them to BevialeMoscow.
N?rnbergMesse, Markus Reetz, the Executive Director of International Trade Fairs.
2. By my opinion, holding of the competition “Rosglavpivo” is one more step, following the German competition ”European Beer Star” in order to show a Russian consumer new achievements and diversity of brewing products.
Besides, there is a possibility for Russian brewers to compete in different directions, obtain and share experience and get new impulses due to ever-growing brewing products.
I think that participation in the competition is very interesting for any Russian brewery as beer is estimated by independent expert jury and taking into account this fact, there will be new ideas for improving of distribution ways and as for winners they will be able to advertise their products thanks to received awards.
The malt of the company IREKS for craft brewing is one of the components of the individual beer and it is not important whether it is caramel malt or black malt, it is 100% IREKS – produced in Bavaria.
Kay-Tassilo Pauli, IREKS GmbH, Department “Malt”. Representative of the company.
3. BARTH-HAAS Group supports this brewing competition “Rosglavpivo” as an expert platform for defining of the best beer, served to have a positive impact on diversity of beer and taste and contribute to increasing of perceived beer value.
Competitions, attracting attention of consumers to taste and used ingredients, make beer a highly-valued product, being relatable to joy, impression and revelation. These competitions help in creative activities of brewers, inspiring them to broadening of their outlook and attempts to make bold to do something new.
Thomas Raizer, The sales Director of Joh. Barth & Sohn.
4. “Originality results from comparison to contestants. In this regard, Rosglavpivo is an attractive platform for Russian Brewers to present the quality and individuality of their beers.
At the same time, every competitions creates motivation to improve. We wish all the participants much success!”
Alexander Baum, The Sales Director, International Department of RASTAL.
5. High quality of raw materials is a base for good products. This statement is not only for our industry, producing agricultural machinery but for beverage and food sectors. Beer is a bright example of beer taste dependence from raw materials. The development of agriculture is a necessary condition for production of high quality malting barley with organoleptic brewing characteristics.
The company CLAAS form Krasnodar, received a title “Russian producer” helps in modernization of agriculture by their innovations and wish participants, organizers and guests success in holding of the brewing competition “Rosglavpivo”.
Michael Ritter, CFO CLAAS Krasnodar.
6. The main challenge of malting barley breeding is to ensure the best quality year by year even in difficult weather conditions.
Plant breeding is always a race between climate change, upcoming new diseases and keeping the value of barley in competition to other crops like corn or wheat.
New varieties are screened in different locations with the target to ensure a constant and plannable quality of every single harvest.
A good variety is the first step to get what you want: very high quality beer.
Otto K?neke, Product Manager Malting Barley International at KWS LOCHOW